Low stimulation skin therapy Snail Repairing Gel Cream that hydrates the skin and prevents the loss of moisture.
Purified water, glycerin, witch hazel extract, 1,2-hexanediol, acrylate/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, filtered snail mucus, Zanthoxylum piperitum fruit extract, pasqueflower extract, triethanolamine, polysorbate 80, human oligopeptide-1, sodium hyaluronate, aloe vera juice, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, lemon extract, beta-glucan, acetyl hexapeptide-8, disodium EDTA, perfume
- It contains witch hazel instead of menthol that may stimulate the skin.
- Glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and beta-glucan provide a barrier to minimise the loss of moisture
- Snail mucus extract and EGF soothe skin troubles and provide concentrated care for a hot climate where skin troubles are more frequent.
HOW TO USE
- Used as the last step of your skincare routine, twice a day.
- Pat lightly to aid absorption.
- To improve efficacy, you can apply a thicker amount before you sleep.