The mucin ingredient of snail mucus keeps the skin moisturised and protects the skin from harmful materials. Chondroitin sulfates, the main ingredient of mucin, is effective for locking in nutrients.
Purified water, Stearic acid, myristic acid, lauric acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, glycerin, Sodium laureth sulfate, betaine, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PEG-7 Caprylic/Capric glyceride, lauramicie DAE, disodium EDTA, filtered snail mucus, human dig:peptide-1, methylparaben, perfume
- Snail mucus extract provide vitality for fatigue skin.
- Soft and creamy foams provide deep cleansing for the removal of sebum and skin wastes.
- Moisture storing glycerin and betaine, good for soothing and hydration, provide soft and moist skin after cleansing.
HOW TO USE
- Dispense an almond-sized amount onto palm. Add a little water and work it into a foam.
- Massage all over face meticulously and softly.
- Rinse off with cool water and towel dry.