A hydrating sleeping pack and nourishing day moisturizer in one that is formulated with a unique blend of naturally-derived, skin-loving ingredients.
Water, Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Beta-Glucan, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
- Cream type sleeping mask enriched with 16% of Propolis Extract and Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract
- Offer intensive moisture and nutrient supplies to tired skin during your sleep, restoring clear, hydrated skin with a natural glow
- Double functional product with Whitening & Wrinkle-improving effects
HOW TO USE
- After your skincare routine in the evening, evenly spread a moderate amount over face.
- Rinse off thoroughly the next morning.
a little thick for me but i love the scent and it didn't give my sensitive skin any issue--most of the ingredients are natural! my skin felt moisturized and great in the morning :)
Deeply hydrating. After starting on this in over a week, I woke up in the mornings with soft, supple skin. Yesterday's damage from the sun, stress and general environmental exposure was repaired overnight. The propolis ingredient has indeed lived up to its anti-inflammatory abilities, I love that it heals and calms the skin quickly.
Recommended for oily skin types!