Heliocare Ultra Gel SPF 90, high protection sunscreen for most sensitive skins that subject to intense sun exposure. Protects the skin and counteracts damage derived from the sun. It has a combination of physical and chemical filters and exclusive photoprotective technologies. It also has strong anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polypodium Leucotomos, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Camelia Sinensis, Cetyl Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Mycrococus Lysate, Parfum, Alumina, Phytosphingosine HCI, BHT, Simethicone, Linalool, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Limonene
- Fernblock is clinically proven to give protection to the skin against the harmful effects of UV rays, minimising the occurrence of hyperpigmentation. it also prevents and repairs against DNA damage, preventing premature skin aging
- Green Tea Extract & Vitamin E provide additional antioxidant property to quench free radicals and prevent hyperpigmentation
- Defends against sun exposure.
- Repairs molecular skin damage.
- Perfect for post-procedural skin or those who have undergone skin treatments.
HOW TO USE
Apply to skin evenly and generously before exposure to the sun. Reapply frequently or every 2 – 3 hours during intensive exposure.