d'Alba Waterfull Essence Sun Cream is a daily refreshing sunscreen containing white truffle and a Hydro-tapping system to hydrate and nourish the skin while protecting and soothing it from the damage of UV rays.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Pentylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Wine Extract, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Propanediol, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Octyldodecanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol
- Lightweight, comfortable to wear, and refreshing.
- Powerful broad spectrum SPF50 protects skin from free radical damage.
- White truffle extract, wine extract hydrate and nourish fatigued skin due to sun rays.
HOW TO USE
- Apply at least 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- At the last step of skincare routine, apply an even layer to areas that are easily exposed to UV rays, including face, ears and neck.
- When active outdoors, re-apply every 2-3 hours as needed.
its a little pricey but it genuinely delivers.. i never leave home without this and having used this for the past 2 weeks.. it is light and comfortable compared to some other sun creams and i see a marked improvement in my skin tone after using this.. definitely will recommend to my friends!