This Recovery Cream contains 50% Centella Asiatica Extract, which helps to soothe skin problems with an antibacterial effect and stimulate collagen formation in the dermis layer. Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, and Niacinamide are the main ingredients for improving scars and strengthening the weakened skin barrier, and Mild Cica Cream can be safely used on sensitive skin.
Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract (49%), Water, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Carbomer, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cholesterol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ceramide NP, Pancratium Maritimum (Sea Daffodil) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Instead of using just Centella Asiatica water, Centella Asiatica Leaf is boiled in water and a solvent is used to separate and extract only certain substances.
- The cream only contains clean and mild ingredients, with none of the 20 harmful ingredients and 26 allergens, so it is safe for sensitive skin.
- Common Cica creams are heavy formulations, which can cause clogging and problems. This cream, however, despite a high concentration of ingredients, remains lightweight and feels good on the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Use after toner and serum.
- Dispense a moderate amount of the cream, and apply to the face.
- Lightly pat for better absorption.