Formulated with Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, this daily soothing sunblock is so lightweight that it feels like a moisturizer. The best bit is that it does not leave any white cast.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA
- Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract is the key ingredient of COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream that soothes and moisturizes skin at the same time.
- The texture of this sun cream is similar to a light moisturizer, unlike other sunblocks that leave the skin dry.
- The hydrating sunscreen is absorbed into the skin fast without feeling greasy or leaving white cast
- This sunblock can be worn all year long as it feels light during hot/humid summer and moisturizing in the dry season.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a generous amount on over face 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed, especially during prolonged sun exposure.