The serum containing 49% Centella extract that promotes collagen synthesis and activates cell tissues to calm trouble scars. Buffet Serum also contains niacinamide, which balances skin tone with whitening effects, and Panthenol and Adenosine to help improve wrinkles, helping to replenish the skin evenly.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Carbomer, Arginine, Sclerotium Gum, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ceramide NP
- Instead of just using Centella Asiatica water, Centella Asiatica Leaf is boiled in water and a solvent is used to separate and extract only certain substances.
- A high-quality product is thereby created containing a high 49% content of Centella quantitative extract, instead of a small amount.
- The serum contains simple and mild ingredients. It does not contain components that can irritate sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- Prep your skin with toner after cleansing.
- Dispense a moderate amount of the product and apply it to the face.
- Gently pat for better absorption.